Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 21-25

Day 21-25

The point of this whole30 for me was to reset my body and reset the way I feel and think about food, my relationship with food if you will...

It definitely has.
Yesterday, someone brought in a whole sheet cake for breakfast to share with the office. I walked by it, smelled it from a distance, but was not aching to have a piece like I would have 22 days ago. The only thing I still crave is pizza. hot melty cheese and garlicky bread and marinara sauce... but I can resist it.

I do best diet wise with rules. lots of rules that are pretty straight forward, for me, the NO, NO, NO thing helps, obviously this isn't a forever way of eating, but it works to reset my mindset.
No Grain, No Refined Sugar, No legumes, No Dairy, NO PROCESSED FOODS...

After my 30 days I may do 7 extra days. "Time of the Month" should show up before the end of my 30, and I want to get "real" results, so would like to see if on day 30 I weigh and measure less, then again weigh and measure on day 37 check to see what happened after the extra week.. see if on whole30 I bloat or have hormonal breakouts. Right now, my skin looks awesome. I have 3 or 4 blemishes but they aren't the cystic welt-like-horror-show that I normally would have around this time. I think they may be from the expired MAC sunscreen I used on Saturday, and maybe also sun exposure, or maybe this is what happens when you have a normal amount of hormones in your system, instead of extra from food.

Oh, and I cheated.. I had French fries. Saturday was day 25, and it was Boyfriend and my 5 year anniversary, we went to a waterpark in Washington for the day and then came back into town and went to a dive bar we used to live very close to, and I got a two patty burger with egg, ham, bacon lettuce, onion and tomato (no bun or cheese) They were restaurant French fries, so I don't feel AS guilty as I would if I had eaten a piece of chocolate or some cheese or something. plus we were exhausted and starving.. we walked a LOT on Saturday. that is another reason I want to keep doing this for 7 days. JUST IN CASE the potato, ham and bacon threw me off...? I don't know.. haha.


:)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment